BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

needs more DPS!

Go down 
+5
Kaziopoeia
Luvme
izzia
Gallowyn
Spendrak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talulah

Talulah

needs more DPS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs more DPS!   needs more DPS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 am

izzia wrote:
The higher the armour rating, the lesser it covers

Sadly, most of the Boris Vallejo type armor was limited primarily to level 50-60 mail and plate sets from Vanilla WoW.

I'd always thought the balance of 'Revealing Armor' that could have an item in the shirt slot underneath it or a tabard slot over it was a nice compromise, but apparently the suits demanded that the artists be more conservative in their designs in TBC and WOTLK.

It's nice that you can occasionally see some of it in WoTLK, in the example of Lady Sylvannas Windrunner and Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/95784416
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

PostSubject: Re: needs more DPS!   needs more DPS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:16 pm

I wonder sometimes how scantily clad female tanks can have 18k armor with just a plate bra and bikini. I can't sleep sometimes puzzling over that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Boobsie
Officer
Boobsie

PostSubject: Re: needs more DPS!   needs more DPS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Naushan wrote:
I wonder sometimes how scantily clad female tanks can have 18k armor with just a plate bra and bikini. I can't sleep sometimes puzzling over that...

Bro, I think you need help if you are losing sleep thinking of scantily clad tanks.

May i recommend some Prawn? Works wonders for Luvme. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: needs more DPS!   needs more DPS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

needs more DPS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: