BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINAL FANTASY

Go down 
+3
Bodukka
Salji
Darkmare
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmare

FINAL FANTASY Empty
PostSubject: FINAL FANTASY   FINAL FANTASY EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 am

OK we talked about this in guild chat so i thought we should bring this to the forums chit chat and seeing as final fantasy 13 is just around the corner what better then talking about the series.

For me final fantasy 6 has to have the best villain and story, the story is of a girl who has been brainwashed by the Empire to find spacial crystals but that doesn't last long and she starts finding people to help stop the Empire.
The villain is Kefka who is crazy and looks like a clown that laughs a lot, he is that crazy he plays with magical machines that destroy the world, now the world is still around but most of the old land is under water and there are monsters in the new city's and stuff like that.

let the jokes and insults begin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salji

Salji

FINAL FANTASY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY   FINAL FANTASY EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 am

ahh.. yes.. final fantasy 6 is the best.. great storyline, great characters to play with.. not forgetting the battle systems, tools, sketch, blitz, swordtech...

man.. i miss that game >__<
Back to top Go down
Bodukka

Bodukka

FINAL FANTASY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY   FINAL FANTASY EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 am

Ive played FF 7,8,9,10,10-2, 12 .
But only finished 8,9,10

Over all I found 8 to be my fav.

The orininal creator of the FF series moved onto microsoft to create the game "Lost Odyssey" which I have also played and is a great game , much better than FF 12 which was a new team.

Cant wait for FF13, hopefully it leaves the game style of FF 12 in the past and brings some older style game play back..
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

FINAL FANTASY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY   FINAL FANTASY EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 am

Quote :
Over all I found 8 to be my fav.
High five!

I got bored with 7 around 3/4 of the way through and ended up not finishing it.

9 was ok but it felt kind of childish and 10... Ugh. I hated Tidus, I hated Wakka... I hated the villain.

I'd say FF Tactics had the most replay value though, I enjoy those kind of games more than the normal FF combat system. Really loved Disgaea which also used the tile-based turn combat system.
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

FINAL FANTASY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY   FINAL FANTASY EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 pm

<3 2:20