PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Turning to the Lightside...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aloraen

PostSubject: Turning to the Lightside...   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 am

Heyas all,

After some careful consideration I will be shifting Aloraen to Alliance. Couple of reasons primarily, firstly the raid times arent really working out for me, given that 10's sem to happen after 25's. The guild I will be swapping to has a number of RL friends/coleages who I really enjoyed raiding with in the past.

At this point I have set myself a timeframe of a month to decide I have made the right choice... That said I am going to be overseas a bit in the next few weeks anyhow ;p

Im planning to leave my other toons on horde at this point so I will probably still be raiding with some of you occasionally anyway Smile

I have enjoyed my time here, and I am by no means 100% sure that this move will be permanent ;p The grass isnt always greener.

Cheers all,

Regards,

Aloraen.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Turning to the Lightside...   Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:52 am

Sorry to hear that. For old times' sake, I hope you can consider leaving your toon flagged at a pre-arranged convenient location whenever you're online and AFK, I could use a few free HKs yo.

All the best with your new guild.
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: Turning to the Lightside...   Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Sad to see you go!

Good luck with your new guild!
Back to top Go down
Pocketheals

PostSubject: Re: Turning to the Lightside...   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Ah well... I guess my healing on the healing meters is gonna increase now =P. So is the stress! Oh well... Good luck on the alliance side.... do me a favour... come into Orgrimmar's AH and consitnuously kill Kultok. Kill him again and again! That way he can't AH and I can make more money!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning to the Lightside...   

Back to top Go down

Turning to the Lightside...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: