PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hail and Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khellus

PostSubject: Hail and Farewell   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 am

Hai guys and girls.

I have really appreciate the welcome shown to me when I joined Boobs and I have enjoyed raiding with all of you when I could.

Unfortunately due to my work and inability to score myself a new job I am missing out on ICC25 raids on wednesday night, this is quite concerning for me as atm, i am falling behind in terms or rep, gear and experience.

I also feel that I am not contributing to the guild in a helpfull and positive manner and that my current expectations are different to those in the guild.

I will be leaving the guild at some stage today and will be deciding on my future in wow - if I app to another guild or if I faction xfer or even just stop playing the game altogether.

So I thank you for the good times in ToTc and wish you well for your continuing efforts in ICC and also into Cataclysm.

Regards.
Phil
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hail and Farewell   Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:54 am

Thanks for letting us know. Sometimes, these issues can be resolved, but sometimes we just can't help it. All I can say is, good luck with finding a way to game that fits better with your RL schedule and expectations.

Can you leave your WF totem behind? :[
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: Hail and Farewell   Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Sad to see you go but yeah I understand how work can sometimes get in the way of things.

Alas good luck with whatever you decide to do!
Back to top Go down
Pocketheals

PostSubject: Re: Hail and Farewell   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Bye Khellus!! Come back and visit often! Hope you enjoy raids on the other side of the server. Just remember... come to Orgrimmar and kill Kultok! He's in the AH all the time! If you have a rogue... even better!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail and Farewell   

Back to top Go down

Hail and Farewell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: