BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cadderly's retirement

Go down 
+9
Gallowyn
Symitri
shironeko
Thaifighter
Rhodie
imzra
Orthedos
Xiphias
cadder
13 posters
AuthorMessage
cadder

Cadderly's retirement Empty
PostSubject: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:44 pm

heya my fellow guild mates,

I'm very sorry to say that i'll be leaving the game for good so suddenly.
This is in view that i dun have any intentions of staying for catalyism, and that
my exams are approacing in march and may. Although i'll really like to stay to
see Arthas's ass get boobed, but yeah events in life doesn't permit me to do so.
I've been in boobs for 2yrs ++alrdy and yet those nights of endless running from graveyard
and back to archimonde's seems just like only yesterday even though bc happened over a
year ago. i'm very glad for boobs to appear in nagrand when it did, if not i'll probably would have
quitted long time ago. i'm very glad to have met u guys. and hopefully i'll meet u guys
again in future mmos, if i happen to play them again, but definitely not within these few yrs
i definitely wun forget u guys.

may the god of connections smile on u raiders.
Back to top Go down
Xiphias

Xiphias

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 pm

All the best Cadd, it was always a pleasure to raid with you.
Back to top Go down
Orthedos

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am

** waves **

like i said to kaz yesterday, WoW is getting old. Maybe the new Star Wars or something better? the new Blizz game?
Back to top Go down
imzra
Officer
imzra

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:57 pm

cadder wrote:
and yet those nights of endless running from graveyard
and back to archimonde's seems just like only yesterday

good times !!!
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey Cadder.

It has been a great pleasure to have raided with you.

I wish you luck with your studies and future RL endeavors.

Also, thanks for the many good times and memories!
Back to top Go down
Thaifighter

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:45 pm

BB CADDER
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Cadder! We'll miss you! Thanks for all the heals, DPS & QQ. HAHA.

But it's ok! We'll see you IRL when you're done with school yes? All the best!
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

You too Cadd? You were Lex's better half and I always thought you two would ride into the sunset together.

With you going, they're left with the cancerous left breast while the right breasts roams free into the wilds of real life.

Good luck with whatever you do, you were a good paladin and a good rogue, I'm sure you'll be good at whatever you do in the real world.
Back to top Go down
cadder

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 am

ohhhh i miss u guys alrdy >.<
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 am

Still remember the first time I saw you in the BoObs raid - the only raider with a T5 helm before we downed her!

It's been a pleasure raiding with you. Good luck with whatever else you're going to be doing! And don't be a stranger, find time to join us if we're organising dinner or drinks again.
Back to top Go down
Pocketheals

Pocketheals

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:35 pm

*sniff* We're gonna miss you a ton man... all the best though and good luck with those exams!
Back to top Go down
rubberbands
Officer
rubberbands

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 am

see you irl!
Back to top Go down
cadder

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 am

hahah i'll definitely meet up with u guys again on tuesdays lol after my upcoming exams

Btw just to inform u guys. I've alrdy sold my account to someone in the server. yup.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 am

Thanks for letting us know, Cadder. For retired raiders, we normally do not mind keeping the toons within the guild but if someone else is taking over the account, then they should be removed.

:[
Back to top Go down
lext

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

wa... i tot i say i wanna buy it?? u think i kidding meh Sad
Back to top Go down
cadder

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 am

hahah ya! i really tot so! yr gf down there lol
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise

Location : Between 2 slices of lettuce, tomatoes and 2 grilled beef patties

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:43 pm

BB CADDER~~!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cadderly's retirement   Cadderly's retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Cadderly's retirement
Page 1 of 1