PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
exhibition

PostSubject: Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi guys,

Some of you may have seen that I've made a guild on an alt with a friend and have been pugging a lot.

I surpassed my tolerance for inactivity (coming up to 4 - 5 months now?) and thought I'd rather avoid the same thing happening in Cataclysm. I'm sure a few people share my frustration and getting to LK as quickly as the top 5 or 6 guilds on server and then having a large chunk of the team go AWOL for a variety of reasons.

Real life RNG aside I waited for a few months and pugged a few raids a week to keep things ticking over (and hopefully it entertained a few guildies as well!) but it got to the stage where I had to wonder why I was still in Boobs when there was every likelihood this would happen again next expansion.

So I've decided to leave guild - with a lot of fond memories of raiding with you all and some fast friends.

I'd like to thank a few people in particular:

Gallowyn, first and foremost, for being the most evenhanded, tolerant raid leader and GL I've seen in a long time. Fantastic player and superb officiator in times of crisis.

Shiftstorm, for being candid and attendant. If nothing else a player who had every reason to stop coming to raids (like a lot of Boobs did) but never took that route.

Gothic, for just being filthy.

Tinscarecrow, for being that ragebot in raid to let everyone know when they were underperforming.

Nymeria, for dying.

Zanussi, for soaking cleave.

Naturai, for being so even-keeled and one of the most genuine, kind folks I've encountered in WoW to date.

Special thanks to everyone in 10 man team 1. We had some fun.

No doubt I've missed a few, but it's hard to single anyone out of such a terrific group of people.

See you around guys - and if you ever want to pug any raids or whatever, hit me up in Calibre.

Many thanks,

-Goat.
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 pm

GUUUUUUUUTTED

See you around mate... add me to friends
Back to top Go down
exhibition

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:41 pm

I'll be lurking! I'm finishing off my classes - priest at 66, mage at 45 and a brand new hunter waiting. Will add ya fo shizzle.

-Goat.
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Exhi, by far one of the better shamans I've had a chance to raid with ;P I thank you for your enthusiasm, humor, and specifically towards the last of our 25man raids, attendance Wink

While I haven't been on much in the past few weeks due to a vacation and cataclysm beta ( perhaps a little of starcraft 2 as well LOL ), I hope to see you around ingame.

I appreciate letting me take my DK on some of your friday 10man runs. You have no idea how much fun I had there hehe.

See ya around bud

-Shift
Back to top Go down
exhibition

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks mate Very Happy that's a big boost.

I will still be running alt runs a-plenty as I gear the new toons. Just pst me or feel free to hit me up for my realid at any stage.

-Goat.
Back to top Go down
Junek
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Take care Exhibition... pleasure raiding with you.

Your dedication to the guild and all the runs you made will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:56 am

Thanks Goat. I fully understand your reasons for leaving, given that we are in a lull period pre-Cata. I am very appreciative of all that you have put into the guild, and I wish you all the best - especially for the Kingslayer title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!   

Back to top Go down

Exhibition has left the building - and thanks for all the raiding!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: