BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Symitri

Symitri

Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! Empty
PostSubject: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:03 pm

http://us.battle.net/en/info/presale

YES THIS IS A KEYLOGGER, I WILL STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY AND SELL IT TO SUSAN.

No but seriously:

You can now buy Cata and upgrade your account so that when it launches, you should be good to go straight away.

With 4.01 installed, after buying Cata and getting into game, the downloader only had to d/l an additional 500mb.

I imagine more might come in the coming weeks, although possibly it won't.

Probably the most efficient way of getting the game unless you are buying collector's edition!
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Confirmed! This is Sym's attempt at getting your passwordz!
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:33 pm

I got Rhodie's password! I logged in and fainted after seeing 10 priests fill every slot on every server in game! All named Rhosomethingorother funnily enough!
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:36 pm

wouldn't accept my credit card... worked for any of you guys?
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Worked fine for me on the second go. There seems to be a problem with the Select your Credit Card type. If yours is Visa, make sure you switch to another first then back to Visa. I had a problem initially with my Mastercard as that is what it defaulted to for me and it didn't work first go.
Back to top Go down
Junek
Officer
Junek

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Worked for me on the first go. I used Mastercard.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardous

Biohazardous

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 pm

I wished I new they were planning a Digital download version about a year ago when I pre-ordered the two copies. One being a collector's edition as well. I might be able to wait 1-2 days after the launch for the mail in's to arrive... will see how I'm feeling by next week.
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Eb-games will return your money on pre-orders btw. They'll ask you a few questions but will otherwise do it, or so they have in the past with me.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardous

Biohazardous

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Yeah I want the collector's through EB. Ordered a standard one through Game.com Might give it a go and see how they handle it.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardous

Biohazardous

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Well my two copies arrived today. Installed the Collector's edition and am ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!   Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm

O_o they arrived today? I thought we were getting a late-night launch here
Back to top Go down

Purchase and Download Cataclysm Nao!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: