PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shaman tips...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Shaman tips...   Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Anyone got any?

Is there an equivalent site of shadowpriest.com where I can read up on how2P?

Also for my dps spec... what is better to play with a 350 latency... clearly with a ping of 20 the answer is "It's up to you" but with asian latency there may be a marked difference... I'm tempted by the Melee option of Enhance, but that requires 2 completely different sets of gear, whereas at least with Elemental you get a good overlap with Resto.

Would love thoughts from shamanhandlers.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Shaman tips...   Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

http://totemspot.com/

Elemental is fun, Enhancement is fun, neither makes much difference on DPS in terms of latency. Presumably you could say Enhance is less affected by latency due to white hits but then if you get two back to back crits when you have 4 stacks of Maelstrom weapons, you lose one stack -in potential- because latency disallowed you from reacting in time. Of course even without latency this would happen but you'll see it more with lag.

I used your same reasoning in that elemental allows for better flexibility while only maintaining one gear-set. I also like the Earthbind totem talent and Fulmination a lot, whereas Enhancement has too many cooldowns for me to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Shaman tips...   Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:14 pm

merci buckets.

p.s. I LOVE the goblin starting zone... I started my goblin shaman on european servers this morning. The guild got a couple of realm firsts for professions and up to level 4 in a 2 hrs 45 mins... these guys are seriously nuts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman tips...   

Back to top Go down

Shaman tips...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: