BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biohazardous

Biohazardous

Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login??? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login???   Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login??? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Been having some serious issues logging in. Both my wow accounts have been spammed with emails about wow account changes (over 10 emails each in the last 24hrs) and then locked. I unlock it and then still cannot login. WTH is going on?
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login???   Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login??? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Mine says, "Unable to connect. Try again later."

I suspect it is a blizzard side problem.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardous

Biohazardous

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login???   Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login??? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 pm

I just checked my system. I found two types of trojans. One was a java exploit. Anyway my firewall setup locked me out of the net, but didnt notify me. Reinstalled my antivirus and it found them. I uninstalled Java just to be safe. thanks for replying rho. Seems the 10 emails I recieved was hackers attempting to get into my account. thank god for the blizzard key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login???   Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else having major connection issues trying to login???
Page 1 of 1