BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, anyone else having issues connecting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elxir

Elxir

So, anyone else having issues connecting? Empty
PostSubject: So, anyone else having issues connecting?   So, anyone else having issues connecting? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 pm

So for whatever reason, I cannot connect to WoW right now. When I try to launch it, the launcher says "Cannot obtain patching information. Please check your internet configuration." Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: So, anyone else having issues connecting?   So, anyone else having issues connecting? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 pm

The servers are down for maintenance. Maybe they haven't uploaded whatever patch they wanted to send out to us yet hence the error!

That said, it gives the same error for me too when I try to open the launcher program.
Back to top Go down
Elxir

Elxir

PostSubject: Re: So, anyone else having issues connecting?   So, anyone else having issues connecting? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 am

That could very well be the case. I will try back later...
I did send an error report on it to Blizzard, hoping they respond soon with whatever it is they're doing.

Edit: Still no reply from Blizzard so I'm going to bed, catch everyone later and hopefully will be able to connect by the time I get up. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Elxir

Elxir

PostSubject: Re: So, anyone else having issues connecting?   So, anyone else having issues connecting? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:30 am

Stayed up for a few just in case, can now get the non-critical updates. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: So, anyone else having issues connecting?   So, anyone else having issues connecting? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 am

lol elx. It seems you can't sleep until you get your wow fix!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, anyone else having issues connecting?   So, anyone else having issues connecting? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, anyone else having issues connecting?
Page 1 of 1