BoObs Diaspora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valdr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   Mon May 20, 2013 1:02 pm

NW tips I just found out:

#1 Fast Launch - This is an option that can be selected from the Launcher "Options" Screen Only. This will make it so that after patching, your game will start up immediately (no more having to click that PLAY button). This is great for those of us who like to try and save every click that we can. We are not lazy, we are trained to Min/Max!

#2 Disable On-Demand Patching!!! - Probably the most important tip. My girlfriend/ gaming partner for life experienced lag and "Server Not Responding" messages in-between zones (only new ones). Well, this game will attempt to download each new map as you are entering from that loading screen, and this was wearing on our patience. Well, it did not take long to find a fix online and that fix was to "DISABLE On-DEMAND PATCHING!" This is done from the same Launcher "Options" Menu. This will then have you install the remaining map files for Neverwinter (1890MB and roughly 30 mins for us), but upon completion, she has instant loading between zones. Gameplay is much smoother without the constant loading and leveling is going much better!!

#3 Zoom-out!? - In-Game... type /gfxsetdefaultfov 75
BREAKDOWN 2 BASICS: GFX = short for Graphics!
set default speaks for itself
FOV = Field of Vision!!!
Use any # Value, but 75 will work best Try fov 100 and prepare for a migraine
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   Mon May 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Valdr wrote:
NW tips I just found out:

#1 Fast Launch - This is an option that can be selected from the Launcher "Options" Screen Only. This will make it so that after patching, your game will start up immediately (no more having to click that PLAY button). This is great for those of us who like to try and save every click that we can. We are not lazy, we are trained to Min/Max!

#2 Disable On-Demand Patching!!! - Probably the most important tip. My girlfriend/ gaming partner for life experienced lag and "Server Not Responding" messages in-between zones (only new ones). Well, this game will attempt to download each new map as you are entering from that loading screen, and this was wearing on our patience. Well, it did not take long to find a fix online and that fix was to "DISABLE On-DEMAND PATCHING!" This is done from the same Launcher "Options" Menu. This will then have you install the remaining map files for Neverwinter (1890MB and roughly 30 mins for us), but upon completion, she has instant loading between zones. Gameplay is much smoother without the constant loading and leveling is going much better!!

#3 Zoom-out!? - In-Game... type /gfxsetdefaultfov 75
BREAKDOWN 2 BASICS: GFX = short for Graphics!
set default speaks for itself
FOV = Field of Vision!!!
Use any # Value, but 75 will work best Try fov 100 and prepare for a migraine

Nice, I could have sworn I've looked over the options for these things ...
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Find out why Eve is the only subscription MMO that's still growing

If anyone wants to try Eve out, I can now extend a buddy invite for 21 days:

https://secure.eveonline.com/Buddy/

If you sign up within the trial period, I'd get 30 days' game time, which I would happily pass back to you. 

So effectively you play 51 days risk-free, no obligations!

Let me know if you want a buddy invite and I'll send you a special link.

Boobies don't let boobs fly alone in space Smile
Back to top Go down
Arielyn

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey guys, are you playing Neverwinter? If so, which server?
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 pm

hey Arie, you are a bit late to the party. We started on Mindflayer, reached max level and stopped Smile

Keep an eye on on Wildstar for the next mmo to try. More news on this thread when it starts.
Back to top Go down
Arielyn

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:13 pm

You guys aren't gonna burn through the content in a month and leave again, are you? Neutral 

While I'm keen about playing FFIV, I intend to begin only after a month or so after launch, when the teething problems have mostly been ironed out.

Which server are you on?
Back to top Go down
Ezechiel

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:02 pm

YOz Arielyn,

come join us now!!!

I have already completed the storyline liao. but there still many things to do to keep me going.

we are at (NA) Behemoth server.
Back to top Go down
Arielyn

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 pm

See you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoObs Diaspora   

Back to top Go down

BoObs Diaspora
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2