BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon's Prophet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezechiel

Ezechiel

Dragon's Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Prophet   Dragon's Prophet EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:53 pm

https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/

if anyone is playing, join me at Lysaia sever. my in game name is Ming, a guardian.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

Dragon's Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Prophet   Dragon's Prophet EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:41 pm

How is the game?
Back to top Go down
Ezechiel

Ezechiel

Dragon's Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Prophet   Dragon's Prophet EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:03 pm

latency - im at around 200 to 300 (maybe my graphic card is too slow for this) - gallow can confirm with his latency.

the gameplay is something like wow or the usual mmorpg.

this game like the title itself says .. DRAGONS.

the dragons u tamed plays a vital role as well because it is not only ur mount, it is also your fighting companions.

I find this game quite interesting because other than ur own class skills, u will have some dragon soul skills coming from the dragons u tamed. but all these dragon soul skills r random because when u tame the dragons u see, the skills are random. sometimes u tame the dragon only has its active and passive skills but no dragon soul skills for player to hotkey n activate. the dragon own offensive n passive skills are quite powerful as well.

furthermore when u tame a few dragons and u only can summon 1 out to fight at 1 time, but there may be other tamed dragons which their skills u wana combine into this dragon u always summon out right ? u can go to the lairs to send them for training (3 times per day) and there is a chance the dragons will cross learn the skills of each other (also depends whether the dragons have open empty slots for skills to learn or not)

So i see there is a window for players to customise how and what their own dragons to have to suit their own class n play style. quite nice i see.

the sad thing is as same as other free mmorpg, if u need more dragon slots in the players and lairs, u need to use cash to unlock them. quite cheap actually. $5 for 500 points. 45 points to unlock 1 slot. hahaha

ok, so much to read for this moment.

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

Dragon's Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Prophet   Dragon's Prophet EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Anyone tried Tera? It's now FTP.
Back to top Go down
Ezechiel

Ezechiel

Dragon's Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Prophet   Dragon's Prophet EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Valdr wrote:
Anyone tried Tera? It's now FTP.

is opened to Singapore?  cos the last time i check sg IP is being blocked
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

Dragon's Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Prophet   Dragon's Prophet EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:51 pm

You are right. It seems sgians play on Europe server which is not blocked. http://tera-europe.com/en/home.html
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

Dragon's Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Prophet   Dragon's Prophet EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Update. I can register on Tera NA but not EU. Not sure if it has something to do with My Republic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon's Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Prophet   Dragon's Prophet Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Prophet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: