BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good luck boobies

Go down 
+8
Spendrak
Lihar
NetherFury
imzra
Naushan
Bllue
Oyvid
melteddy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
melteddy

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:38 am

So i got demoted to initiate. But this is not a ranting thread, i understand that i haven't been to raids recently, but it is because of work and RL issues.

Making the decision to leave was rather hard to do, cos you guys are really great, and full of potential. Good luck everyone, i'll still be in nagrand, drop me a message if you need an s priest for heroics.

P.S. Hope no one flames this thread, cos i don't wish to burn any bridges. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Oyvid
Officer
Oyvid

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:19 am

Thanks and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:32 am

Like to add that melt has been great when we grouped and i believe all the mages would miss his l33t SP skills. good luck melt
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Melt, u will be missed. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
imzra
Officer
imzra

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Sad

/kiss
Back to top Go down
NetherFury

NetherFury

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:36 pm

pst if you need my lousy cow to help you heal instances or group up.
do a /who fury. probably is me if is in boobs.

good luck and have fun in the game regardless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566408830
Lihar

Lihar

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:54 pm

bye luke, ive enjoyed your company greatly.
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin
Spendrak

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Sorry to see you go, Melteddy - the mages will definitely miss you.

Our decision to adjust your rank was one that was taken after much discussion about the privileges and hence, responsibilities of the "Raider" rank.

The guild's objective is to have fun, while making progress in raid content at the same time. In the context of regular 25-man raids, attendance and reliability is critical, as the absence or tardiness of even a single raider would mean that 24 other people would have to /pick their noses in Shattrath City.

We understand that RL and work always pwns raiding, so we will reiterate our request here that all Raiders do one of the following, when you are unable to show up for scheduled raids:

- post on Da Offical AFK (DOA) thread: https://boobs.forumotion.com/chit-chat-f3/da-official-afk-doa-thread-t108.htm
- inform your class lead or any other officer of your absence

You do not need to give us details of why you can't show up, but a simple "Hey I'll be away from xxx to xxx" headsup would be much appreciated.

This will prevent any misunderstanding, and ensure that the officers can schedule and run raids smoothly and on a timely basis for other members of the guild.

In the scenario of prolonged absences, we will also individually review the cases to determine whether an adjustment in rank is necessary, to be fair to other actively contributing members.

We are more than happy to let absent guildies retain their Raider privileges for a reasonable length of time, but Hanorhanor will probably ninja your lootz during your absence. Smile
Back to top Go down
Collienz

Collienz

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:29 am

will miss ya teddy!!!!
Back to top Go down
lunasnino

lunasnino

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:27 pm

sorry to see u go m8 good luck Smile afro
Back to top Go down

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Heya Melteddy Nice Raidin With Ya Good Luck Smile

good luck boobies Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:07 pm

WTB S.Priest. =(
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Zouk
Officer
Zouk

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:34 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good luck boobies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck boobies   good luck boobies Empty

Back to top Go down

good luck boobies
Page 1 of 1