BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vashj a Milestone

Go down 
+11
seladang
Aeriagloris
Bodukka
Jaka
Seizzuress
Salji
imzra
Jelangkung
Shatho
lunasnino
Oyvid
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Oyvid
Officer
Oyvid

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:34 pm

Vashj will be the first real pair of boobs we will be boobing (solarian doesn't count cos she metamorphizes her boobs when she turned into a giant VW). This is a major milestone for our guild, unlike some other guilds that jumped straight to MH/BT we stuck to our objective of wanting to see content and slogging through SSC/TK.

The officers are planning something of an in-game celebrations once we hit this milestone this monday, if god permits. More to come on that. No one can truly look forward without accepting and letting go of the past, we want to hear your favorite boobed bosses in the last 2 months since this guild has started raiding.

Also to find out what bosses you like to see still once we move into MH. We will be leaving a lot of drops behind when we make our entry to MH but i think you will agree that it's worth it.

Gratz Boobies and thanks for all the great efforts for making the guild what it is today!
Back to top Go down
Oyvid
Officer
Oyvid

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:38 pm

P.S this will also server as a tracking list of who actually reads the forum... Cool
Back to top Go down
lunasnino

lunasnino

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Vashj IS going down on monday, and when we do it i think an ingame celebration is a brilliant idea, we work hard on trying to acheive our goals so everyone involved deservs pat on the back, even the people not taking part in raids all the time (me Razz) still helps towards our acheivments. Smile BOOBS FTW
Back to top Go down
Shatho
Officer
Shatho

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:23 pm

I feel that killing Vashj will show people that BoOBs as a guild has enough teamwork, skills, coordination, strategy and patience plus determination.

It will take us a lot of wipes to learn the fight. But we never played the blame game, instead we keep thinking of a way to move forward and play better, and it shows how mature the raid is.

When Vashj goes down, it's definitely a call for celebration.
Back to top Go down
Jelangkung

Jelangkung

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Vashj's G-String for the win!!!!
Back to top Go down
lunasnino

lunasnino

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Yes shatho totally agree there m8 well said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imzra
Officer
imzra

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:56 am

my favourite boss boobed was that 11th try killing the eagle boss in Zul Aman

reasons why

we had a nightmare run but then all these happen at the same moment...

the mace fucking finally dropped

enjoyed the feeling with true great friends (skinnie i <3 you for passing the mace)

boobs ftw i say

i <3 you all

/kiss

ps: by the way i hope this proves i read the forums
Back to top Go down
Salji

Salji

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:34 am

the mace.. how bout the shield? i remember the macro imz made

/y kill the hatcher!!
/y where's my shield??
/cry

my fav boss? hex lord and zul'jin of course :p
Back to top Go down
Seizzuress

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 6:59 am

yep totally agree with shatho, just by scrolling thru all those pictures of bosses we boobed makes all the time and effort spent worth while Razz , Once we down vashj, that bitch will be my fav boss lol!
Back to top Go down
Jaka

Jaka

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:55 pm

I still need drop from Mr. Big Robot aka. Void Reaver. He still have my shoulder n my head gear. My fav boss would be Da troll lord, Zul'jin. He looks uber cool, and his ability is also uber cool. Watch out for the tornado!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Jaka
Bodukka

Bodukka

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:37 pm

BoOBS kick ass
what can I say, I realy enjoy raiding and being in this guild,

As for bosses i was very excited and impressed with our Al'ar kill, he is a hard boss and annoying but we pulled together well and got him down.

I think a huge dance party in Shatt should be our celebration letting all know of our achievement.
Back to top Go down
Aeriagloris

Aeriagloris

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:48 pm

WTB hax rolling addons pst!!
Back to top Go down
seladang
Officer
seladang

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:09 pm

What is g...

Hmm, nevermind. Huwargh hate those guilds which skipped Vashj and Kael. Sad
Back to top Go down
lunasnino

lunasnino

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 6:28 pm

ya VR must keep going down im feeling lost without T5 shoulders Razz, fav boss down must have been gruul, the first time we did a 25 man and we 1 shot him..... BoOBs FTW
Back to top Go down
Rooth

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 1:09 am

Actually imo, if we can down vashj and kael, we dont have to keep farming TK and SSC anymore. Whatever loot you get from there will be replace in MH/BT anyway. With a lot of upgrade from badges item, we can actually try MH as fast as possible. Unless the drop in TK/SSC is a very good drop.
Back to top Go down
NetherFury

NetherFury

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Fav boss now? Vashj lah. coz so damn challenging Razz

Naga Striders Tainted Core elementals Forked Lightning Generator Shields Spore Bat Vomits ............................... Pattern leow leow.

but regardless she will die by our hands pretty soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566408830
Oyvid
Officer
Oyvid

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Bodukka wrote:

As for bosses i was very excited and impressed with our Al'ar kill, he is a hard boss and annoying but we pulled together well and got him down.

Aye, Al'ar has been one of my favorite kills too. While ppl normally hit for SSC first before TK, we started our serious 25 men hitting above our weight, and i was very heartened by the motivation level of the guild despites the incessant wipes.

the same with vashj, don't see ppl being less motivated despite the wipes, instead there were whispers of wanting to discuss/share strats after the raid. That started our summary of tries thread which more of less is how we are gonna kill vashj tonight.

By the way if you have any suggestions for the in-game celebrations, put them down here too.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:58 pm

boobies, time to down the lady tonite.

Back to top Go down
cadder

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Same feelings as rooth. Imo, continue trying vashj for 4/5 of T5 set. dun waste anymore time on kael i think. the T5 chest can easily be replaced from badge. but yeah, i think we still need tk/ssc loots esp the Tier items. At our current gear level, we shld down 1st 2 bosses of MH w/o much difficulty.
Back to top Go down
seladang
Officer
seladang

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:37 pm

3rd boss in MH please Shocked
Back to top Go down
Oyvid
Officer
Oyvid

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 pm

Oyvid wrote:
Bodukka wrote:

Aye, Al'ar has been one of my favorite kills too. While ppl normally hit for SSC first before TK, we started our serious 25 men hitting above our weight, and i was very heartened by the motivation level of the guild despites the incessant wipes.

the same with vashj, don't see ppl being less motivated despite the wipes, instead there were whispers of wanting to discuss/share strats after the raid. That started our summary of tries thread which more of less is how we are gonna kill vashj tonight.

By the way if you have any suggestions for the in-game celebrations, put them down here too.. Smile

After what happened in MH last night, i would say Kaz'rogal is now my favorite fight, and Thrall is my new hero..:-)

Also for Vashj, we have been seeing a decline in attendance and surprisingly in particular dps recently. For a good try, we would need as much ranges (locks, hunters, mages) to show up. Hopefully things will improved after june.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vashj a Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashj a Milestone   Vashj a Milestone Empty

Back to top Go down

Vashj a Milestone
Page 1 of 1