PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Luvme was correct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
imzra
Officer

PostSubject: Luvme was correct   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:35 am

apparently my devious plan on stacking on BoJ for wotLk is but a vague effort. although there is some mention on different tier of BoJ i can hardly expect a current stack of 400 BoJ to be traded into something as epic as an lvl 80 uber chest but maybe middle pvp gears or those funny CD trinkies.

time to spam trade and sell those gems.

http://nihilum.mousesports.com/en/news/962,dont_hang_on_to_that_badge/
Back to top Go down
Talulah

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:11 am

If you have alts however, they may have some value.

I've read on mmo-champions that boj are not bop in beta. If this proves to be the case, then it could be a way to twink out that alt hunter with a bitchin' crossbow. Chances are slim, I grant you, but it is a possiblity.

Anything you get of raid caliber (including 2.4 badge loot) will make leveling easier, at least initially.
Even with the massive overhaul they did to gear in TBC (stam, spell damage on every piece of caster gear, etc.) I was still using a number of BWL, and AQ20 items well into level 67-68. Raid loot made leveling the first half of tbc a lot easier.
They will have to tune 71-73 leveling to level 70 dungeon loot level, not even at heroic level.
Blizzard has already stated that there wont be the massive changes in loot that was seen in tbc, so anything you have thats better than, say, level 70 blues will probably last you a while, perhaps even to the mid-70s.
(Particulary if its gemmed and enchanted, which you probably wont want to do to the gear you are leveling up in and you know will be replaced quickly.)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/95784416
Luvme
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:34 am

My prize? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:48 pm

imzra wrote:
apparently my devious plan on stacking on BoJ for wotLk is but a vague effort. although there is some mention on different tier of BoJ i can hardly expect a current stack of 400 BoJ to be traded into something as epic as an lvl 80 uber chest but maybe middle pvp gears or those funny CD trinkies.

time to spam trade and sell those gems.

http://nihilum.mousesports.com/en/news/962,dont_hang_on_to_that_badge/

young padawan, you have lots to discover about hamster wheels Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 pm

There is no clear indication of what will happen to existing honor and Arena points as well, because they apparently aren't being tracked in the ongoing Beta.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:22 pm

I am no really sure how you can have Arena at level 70 once WotLK hits. Imagine having an Arena that is only open to level 70s (for balance) but not 71-79s ... not workable imo.
Back to top Go down
imzra
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:51 pm

agreed but realisticly, i do not think everyone who plays WoW are as lucky as us to be able to buy WotLK once it hits the shelves. I wonder how WoW will compensate for those players which cant.
Back to top Go down
Oyvid
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:04 pm

imzra wrote:
agreed but realisticly, i do not think everyone who plays WoW are as lucky as us to be able to buy WotLK once it hits the shelves. I wonder how WoW will compensate for those players which cant.

prolly give discount for wotlk.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
imzra
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 pm

christmas shopping would be easy though for those parents mostly in the states. 'dunt worry son we know which game to buy you'

christmas morning

son: 'oooohhh yeah been waiting for months for WotLK, now i can catch up with my friends and be a deathknight and gank all noob death knights once i hit 80'

'lolwtf, warhammer?'

mom: 'warhammer had a discount'

:O

ps: no disrespect intended

/kiss
Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 am

the epic gems are getting cheaper becos of this. ppl who need fast gold are trading in for gems and AHing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luvme was correct   

Back to top Go down

Luvme was correct
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: