PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone listening to any songs during raid?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oyvid
Officer

PostSubject: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 pm

NOTE: This is not a trick question.

Anyone listens to any songs or rather any particular songs for particular bosses or instance that you listen during raiding?

5 men: Nothing in particular. But there's 1 'song' that i'm occasionally partial to:
http://eakky.wordpress.com/2008/05/16/the-new-erp-song-fr-mr-brown/
and very sadly i have it on my playlist in my iphone..;-)

Kara: nothing particular really for kara. mix mesh of songs.

Gruul: All i want is you...by U2. pun fully intended. Or the driftin Imitation of Life by REM where Michael Stipe goes ' This tidal wave, this hurricane, I'm not afraid, c'mon 'cmon, no one can see me cry.."

Archimonde: Live version of Creeping Death. Love the part during the drift especially when James will sing 'die by my hand' and jason newstead will go ' Die murtha fugger die!' in the background.

Starting up a raid or begining of a new raid: Bitter Sweet Symphony by the verve. or Today by smashing pumpkins. always gets me in the mood for a new raid.

During monday raids, especially if it's a fallover. I like listening to softer stuff, 3 songs i'm particularly partial to are Eva Cassidy's rendition of Imagine and Time after Time and Beatles's Strawberry Fields Forever.

Again not a trick quesiton, just curious what ppl listen to during raid other than hearing raid leader droning on vent.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Random selection of classical music, drum'n'bass, alternative, J-pop and opera.
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:44 pm

EYE OF THE TIGER! (for archimonde)
Back to top Go down
Oyvid
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 pm

this will go down as one of my favorite raid song now...

especially during wipes...
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:26 pm

The Ah-Ah-Ah song? See Mr Brown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Bllue
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 pm

i usually dont listen to music becos of all the sounds from vent which is quite loud. it also comes in bursts - one person can be loud, another one can be too soft. one can be speaking with echoes and another one can be crystal clear. listening to music may mean i miss out on whatever that is important in vent. for example, i admit i was watching tv when i didnt take the tears of the goddess yesterday.
Back to top Go down
imzra
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:46 pm

Dj tiesto during heroics
Back to top Go down
Lihar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:13 pm

hmm i go for power metal during my normal raids..bands like sonata articia,nightwish,dragon force.

When im doing fights i need to concentrate though its gotta be oldies:john denver, kenny rogers, Bee Gee's.

Jpop or random instrumentals when im hanging around shat.
Back to top Go down
Luvme
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 pm

I dedicate this to Izzia when we were just starting Karazhan ... those with us will know he always run out of mana then (check 2:45 onwards) Smile

Back to top Go down
Aeriagloris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:44 pm

random songs in my itunes which contains duno how many hundreds songs Shocked
when i dun like it just "next" Neutral
Back to top Go down
Salji

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:42 pm

farming and dailies song - grendel, tiesto, freemasons, cascada... anything with good beat to prevent me from getting sleepy.

battleground - inflames, soilwork, iced earth, dark tranquility, grendel.... need that "bloodlust" feeling

heroics, instance - nightwish, within temptation, epica... nice beat with relaxing mood..

raids - i turn off everything except WoW and vent.. i cant focus even with firefox on.. easily distracted alt+tab player lol.

others - apocalyptica ^_^
Back to top Go down
variations

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:00 pm

lol it's interesting with server maintenance everyone is over here Smile wello!
Back to top Go down
Luvme
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm

FREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
shironeko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Gotta love this.

& more!

Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listening to any songs during raid?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone listening to any songs during raid?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: