BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WoTLK] have u guys know this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaka

Jaka

[WoTLK] have u guys know this? Empty
PostSubject: [WoTLK] have u guys know this?   [WoTLK] have u guys know this? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 am

Other than potion sickness, another debuff has juz known by me. Maybe im the one with lack of info Razz

Tinnitus - Preventing affected targets to receiving beneficial effects from other drums for 2 minutes.

No more perma haste Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Jaka
Talulah

Talulah

PostSubject: Re: [WoTLK] have u guys know this?   [WoTLK] have u guys know this? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 am

Yah, this has been in the cards for a long time. It basically puts the drums on a 2min timer for anyone who has received the benefit of drums, the same as if they had drunk a potion in the current system.

The new Potion Sickness, however, is much more worrying. You must leave combat in order to drink another potion, meaning only one mana or healing pot per boss fight. This will have serious implications in long fights for tanks, who rely on pots to get them through periods that healers are stunned/silenced, and for melee dps, who take pots to keep themselves alive during periods of aoe/dots when the healers are pre-occupied.
Archie's fire dot comes to mind. When I get air-burst and dropped into fire on archie, I quaff a pot as soon as my health drops below 5k, just assuming that my regular healers wont be in range, because its better than risking a death and if I need another pot later in the fight my cd will most likely be up.
And I can cast heals on myself. For players who are tanking or have no self-heals at all, timing that pot for its 'must use' situation just got a lot more difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/95784416
Luvme
Officer
Luvme

PostSubject: Re: [WoTLK] have u guys know this?   [WoTLK] have u guys know this? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:42 pm

Yea with this, LW profession has become kinda sucky.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: [WoTLK] have u guys know this?   [WoTLK] have u guys know this? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:08 pm

If I'm not mistaken, we are getting new bracer 'enchants' which will be unique to the LWorkers and which might be better than the enchanting equivalents, as well as better BoP patches for leggings which are superior to the BoE versions.
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

PostSubject: Re: [WoTLK] have u guys know this?   [WoTLK] have u guys know this? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Really tempted to go elixir mastery since potions really sux now. GAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WoTLK] have u guys know this?   [WoTLK] have u guys know this? Empty

Back to top Go down

[WoTLK] have u guys know this?
Page 1 of 1