BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winding down raid schedule

Go down 
+2
Naushan
Spendrak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spendrak
Admin
Spendrak

Winding down raid schedule Empty
PostSubject: Winding down raid schedule   Winding down raid schedule EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 pm

Winding down raid schedule Bossesli5

After much discussion, we have decided to wind down our official 25-man raid schedule for The Burning Crusade with immediate effect. In other words, there will be no more regular runs on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday until further notice.

Attendance-related EP will no longer be awarded, but you will still earn EP from boss kills for any guild raids that do occur.

This does not mean that guild activities will cease, as BoObies are very welcome to organise ad-hoc runs: whether it's 25-man, ZA, Kara or other "fun runs".

We've come a long way since our first guild attempts at The Lurker Below. In slightly more than six months, we've conquered Mount Hyjal and Serpentshrine Caverns, and gone 3/4 TK and 5/9 BT in our characteristicly irreverent fashion.

(We've also BoObed Gruul so many times - thanks to the rogues - that he refused to appear in the picture above.)

Wrath is less than 60 days away now; we hope everyone can use this time to recharge and renew before we start to give Arthas and his cronies some BoOb pwnage.

See you in Northrend!
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

PostSubject: Re: Winding down raid schedule   Winding down raid schedule EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:25 pm

I'm looking forward to Northrend woolly pigs. Razz

Thank you all Boobies. Let's charge to L80 in WOTLK soon and start repeating our success.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Oyvid
Officer
Oyvid

PostSubject: Re: Winding down raid schedule   Winding down raid schedule EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 pm

guys although it's sad that we did not see Illidan as we had planned but we still managed to down alot of bosses. Most of us started with no hope of even stepping into BT, but we pulled through and literally stormed through as much content as we are able to without compromising on our semi-casual guild principles. It's been really fun and extremely satisfying especially we got to see content by hardwork rather than being carried through.

In WOTLK, let's get a head start and make sure we get to see as much content and with the same people who got us this far!
Back to top Go down
NetherFury

NetherFury

PostSubject: Re: Winding down raid schedule   Winding down raid schedule EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 pm

yes indeed, would you be surprised to know that when I started TBC, my goal was to have the blue dungeon set and never even dreamed of going to Kara.

I believe the same would apply for Gallowyn as we were guildless and don't have enough friends on the same server to raid.

From Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK , MH and BT to the point that Kara was almost yawned at, and SSC/TK became irrelevant. We have indeed come a long way. And we did so without all the psycho-melodramatic (is there even such a word? lol) problems, we did it with a lot of nonsense and most importantly, FUN!

Let's continue the casual yet goal-oriented approch in WOTLK.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566408830
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: Winding down raid schedule   Winding down raid schedule EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm

That's an awesome picture Spen. And that's a hell lot of bosses too. I'm really proud of how far our humble guild has come.

I'm REALLY looking forward to levelling up with all the Boobies in November and also raiding again with Naxx and beyond!

I too will spend a little less time for a while (and earn some brownie points) but I expect to be HARDCORE when wotlk hits.
Back to top Go down
Zouk
Officer
Zouk

PostSubject: Re: Winding down raid schedule   Winding down raid schedule EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:04 pm

/cheer!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winding down raid schedule   Winding down raid schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Winding down raid schedule
Page 1 of 1