BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunasnino

lunasnino

Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!!   Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Hey all, as you may or may no know, i have been moving home and finaly got in contact with out internet company and the change is happening as of today. The internet will take roughly 14 working days to be transfered to our new adress so i wont be on for a few weeks. I have left my account in the hands of my Good Friend chris, i have told him not to use my main (ortia) and to only go on lunasnino ans Deathpony, i would like it if an officer/Boss will demote all my chars until i return.

I shal keep posting on this topic to keep you up to date on whats happening, best of luck with the raiding and hope to see you all soon.
Mike...
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!!   Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:14 am

I'll demote your toons to Member status as requested Luna. Hope to see you back soon!
Back to top Go down
lunasnino

lunasnino

PostSubject: Re: Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!!   Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:14 pm

well, it turn out that the internet will take 15 days to change over, 5 days of the 15 ill still be able to use it and the remaining 10 will be the transfer to new adress, so i should be on l8 sunday and all of monday, get as many hours play in before it goes down for the remaining 10 days Razz this is because im working the weekend Razz so cyall on sunday/monday Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!!   Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet changeover Please read!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: