BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you ready for Ulduar?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

Are you ready for Ulduar? Empty
PostSubject: Are you ready for Ulduar?   Are you ready for Ulduar? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Shamelessly ripped from Stratfu:

* Glyphs for your main spec (consider changes in talent trees and new glyphs)
* Glyphs for your dual spec
* Duplicate minor glyphs for dual spec
* Multiples of any glyphs you may be swapping out for learning encounters
* High ilvl gear for Flame Leviathan
* Consumables!
* Secondary spec gear enchanted/gemmed if appropriate
* Run speed to boots again! (DK aura nerfed)
* Patience for lag and crashing servers

And possibly the most important:

* Mods updated, ideally test your UI on the PTR
* BigWigs (has Ulduar boss info already — DBM may also? I haven’t looked)

Do not to rely on Curse and WoWInterface to be up tomorrow — grab stuff now, the major mods are already up to date. And the PTR is still up as of this writing, so you can hop over and make sure you don’t have errors.
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Ulduar?   Are you ready for Ulduar? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Just wondering if anybody can confirm whether we lose our current glyphs along with this talent spec 'wipe'.

I completley forgot we'd need to re-buy new minor glyphs too, damn.

Edit: N/m, found the info for myself.

Quote :
Once you've set your talents to your liking, click the Glyphs tab and you should see an entirely clean set of Glyph slots. Don't worry, your old Glyphs are still stored under the Primary talents tab on the right. This is the Glyphs that will be saved with your Secondary spec. Fill these up and you're nearly done.
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Ulduar?   Are you ready for Ulduar? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:17 pm

It doesn't say anywhere that you lose your glyphs.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Ulduar?   Are you ready for Ulduar? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:17 pm

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/16366376608-dual-talent-specialization-glyph-information.html

Quote :
All classes will have their talents reset when the upcoming patch 3.1, Secrets of Ulduar, launches and the dual talent specialization feature will be available for purchase. We will not be wiping glyphs with this patch though. If you purchase this additional talent spec, the glyphs you had equipped before the patch will be the glyphs that are part of your primary spec and your secondary spec will have no glyphs.

So if you purchase dual specializations, this is a reminder to make sure the talents you select in your primary spec match up with the glyphs you have there to avoid any mix up between the talent trees and their appropriate glyphs.
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Ulduar?   Are you ready for Ulduar? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:33 pm

I BEAT YOU BOTH WITH MY EDIT NA-NA-NA.

Anyway. Moving on >.>

A lot of the "important" mods haven't been updated apparently. And by important, I mean DBM and Bartender 4 Sad
Back to top Go down
Junek
Officer
Junek

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Ulduar?   Are you ready for Ulduar? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:56 pm

What about the most important mod... "Bejeweled"???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Ulduar?   Are you ready for Ulduar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you ready for Ulduar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: