BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salji

Salji

oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol Empty
PostSubject: oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol   oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 pm

heya guys, salji here.. i just received an email telling that i've successfully changed my password and bla bla bla.. but the thing is.. i havnt login for a long time and i didnt even topup it for several months already, why did he even bother to hack my account.. there's nothing there demit~

well.. anyway~ just restrict salji access to the guild bank or just kick her out for a while just incase.. i'll be return in a month or two after finishing my final project

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Boobsie
Officer
Boobsie

PostSubject: Re: oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol   oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 pm

someone just gquitted you, please ask blizz to freeze your account.

it should help
Back to top Go down
Salji

Salji

PostSubject: Re: oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol   oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:18 am

hey~ thanks for the info

demn.. i got no emails regarding the password changes this time >_< .. and that guy just add credit to my account.. sheesh

already email blizzard and waitin for reply

thanks again~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol   oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol Empty

Back to top Go down

oowh wow.. my account just been hacked lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: