BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2

Go down 
+13
izzia
Darkmare
Rhodie
Luvme
Valdr
shironeko
imzra
Symitri
aegir
Naushan
Boobsie
Gallowyn
Arielyn
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
izzia
Officer
izzia

World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:29 pm

World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 Raidextend1_smallWorld of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 Raidextend2_small

More tries at bosses without clearing the entire instance ....again
Back to top Go down
Zouk
Officer
Zouk

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 pm

You can tell, as a mage i'm soooo looking forward to 3.2 Rolling Eyes

Might as well quit now, not much to look forward to is there...
Back to top Go down
izzia
Officer
izzia

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Zouk wrote:

moar mage nerf?

Last edited by izzia on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 pm

I've been looking forward to a faction/race change for a while, it's funny its coming up now. As Nau was saying in the other thread, the changes coming up seem to be with the express intent of reeling in more cash. But, with that said, the changes they're making to an engineering are fairly decent and they don't 'need' to do that but they are anyway.

We'll see when it actually releases, but I wouldn't necessarily expect any sweeping changes to any more classes until WoW reaches the end of its life span. Or else you're just getting your hopes up Razz
Back to top Go down
Boobsie
Officer
Boobsie

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:33 am

Zouk wrote:

Im actually looking forward to 4.0, when they introduce a new class, and stop messing around with the DK class, and finally have a new classs where every PVPer QQs about. I dont trust EJ for DKs anymore, haha, not accurate.

Btw bro, I thought 3.2, Mage gets a buff, albeit small one.

I don't see much wrong about the mage class, the ONLY main thing I hate was the fact that Mana Gem and healthstone share same CD, other than that, which they have at least acknowledge that as something they are looking into Smile . Which is funny though, because now my health pots are on my mage more than my other classes Smile.

Also, I hope the invisibility spell would be like before, where it is close to the rogue's vanish, and can actually get u out of combat. hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 am

Gimme Far Seer as next hero class!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Zouk
Officer
Zouk

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Ooooh, wait let me think ........we get 1% extra mana back on crit, thats like, so uber Rolling Eyes

On more melee inclined fights, why we we so heavily taxed? while SP and locks are unaffected?

Why do we still have 3 sec casts? Rolling Eyes
- inst it bad enough that our main nuke has travel time, as well as a 3 sec cast?

Why is scorch so useful as a raid debuff? Rolling Eyes which takes 6 secs too stack w/o glyph...

Why is evocation such a "come and hit me i am defenseless and cant move" spell? and the CD on it? pffft Rolling Eyes

Why even bother to AOE, with mind sear and FoK!! Rolling Eyes

This is just PVE (there are a few more, but this is what comes to mind atm).

In PVP, ret pallies 2 shot us Rolling Eyes ............... DK's do thier click and pull and place a guzillion dotz on you, then whack your dead Rolling Eyes ........locks dot you up and fear you into submission Rolling Eyes ........rogues have thier stun, stun, stun, dead moves, if that fails and you get them to 5% they use thier "i win button" (CoS) Rolling Eyes

Its no wonder the number of mages is declining.

afro
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 am

-pat Zouke-

You know, I agree with you on a lot of the points. Especially the 3 sec cast thing. & the travel time for the spell. I mean like WTF?!

But personally, it's about sticking by that class, no matter what the nerfs are, because it's about the gameplay. (I'm sticking by my pally & my mage. & yes, I get damn annoyed when I get pwned on my mage in PVP, but it's not how many times I die, it's how many people I KILL! Muahahaha!)

Hang in there Zouke! I'm cheering for you!
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 am

No more DW Devastate spam...

Devastate: Weapon damage and bonus per Sunder Armor on the target increased by 100%.

"The other part of the change that I suppose hasn't been data-mined is that Devastate requires a shield. We hope there is very little interest in an Arms or Fury warrior doing dps with a shield equipped, while we're thrilled if Prot warriors dps with a shield.

But, we'll see what crazy builds clever players come up with. Smile" -GC
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:34 am

Sad You know, back in TBC, with the right group composition in a 10 man, I could outdps people in t5 gear with DW devastate.

The problem with devastate with a shield "dpsing" is you can't generate enough rage to maintain a solid rotation without taking damage even in DPS gear, and if you're taking damage you're tanking. I suppose you could intervene the real tank and risk taking a hit every so often, though if you're wearing DPS gear, that never ends well (I remember intervening the tank on Prince back in Kara, ouch).

But we'll see, especially since they nerfed our mini-shield dps trinket Razz 100% devastate damage means a slower weapon might be utilised better, time to steal them from our rogues!
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:54 am

anyone know if we're going to get a full talent refund at the next patch... I could really do with losing lightwell
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 am

Only for certain classes, from what I've seen. Death Knights are getting a full free respec, you'll have to refer to individual class notes to see if you get the privelage.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:17 am

Based on the latest PTR patch notes, only DKs are getting a free respec to help all the nerfs go down more easily.
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 am

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPEC GIVEN THAT YOU'RE GETTING... AXES?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2   World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3