BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports from Champions Online

Go down 
+5
Symitri
Mayonnaise
shironeko
Gallowyn
Arielyn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Symitri

Symitri

Reports from Champions Online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reports from Champions Online   Reports from Champions Online - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 pm

The ease of getting into this game is really hard T_T It's so complicated trying to figure out the interface. Even trying to message Arielyn was a pain!

With that said, customer character creation is awesome and the combat is carefree. Definitley a good game to pick up to just kill time without any real commitments.
Back to top Go down
Arielyn

PostSubject: Re: Reports from Champions Online   Reports from Champions Online - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Symitri wrote:
The ease of getting into this game is really hard T_T It's so complicated trying to figure out the interface. Even trying to message Arielyn was a pain!

With that said, customer character creation is awesome and the combat is carefree. Definitley a good game to pick up to just kill time without any real commitments.

Haha I was AFK.

I sent you a friend invite. Press the "O" key, click on the Friend List tab, and accept my invite!
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise

Location : Between 2 slices of lettuce, tomatoes and 2 grilled beef patties

PostSubject: Re: Reports from Champions Online   Reports from Champions Online - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 pm

hmmm looks very very interesting....

wads the mthly charges like? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Reports from Champions Online   Reports from Champions Online - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:04 pm

$14.99 if you get online from the site. Seems to be the universal accepted price for MMO's these days.

What I don't like is the Champions store, a store online you purchase points from to purchase items to be used in game. Always reeks of a bad marketing stint to me.

One funny point I just have to mention: All female character bodies start with the "Breasts" slider set to maximum. I don't know why this is, other than some clearly underloved comic nerds being involved in its production.

Though I have to admit, its refreshing to log into a game and not have a bunch of character who have stupid names. In just my first hour of play I saw more original heroes with original names than anything particularly stupid and super saiyan-ish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports from Champions Online   Reports from Champions Online - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reports from Champions Online
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: