BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy super snow funtime!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

Happy super snow funtime! Empty
PostSubject: Happy super snow funtime!   Happy super snow funtime! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Whew ! what a day, after 4 hours sleep I got up and started headin to the mountains, lucky for me its only a hour's drive away, so I slept while the wife drove lol. It was my first time Snowboarding because the wife finally talked me into it, her family has been doing it for many years and always try to get me to go, but I'm not a big fan of snow... or at least I wasn't hehe..

As promised, I didn't hit any trees, but I did take a few 30mph end over end tumbles after I told my wife I was "ready" for one of the big slopes ( this mountain we have here has about 30 different slopes of varying degrees ( newbie, intermediate, advanced, expert, daredevil ranks ), I tried going down a advanced..... after I made it down, I promptly told her " ok, lets go back to newbie ones for today.... lol

Happy super snow funtime! Boardsc
sweet boards, her's is the black and white one, mine is the blue ( rental, till I buy my own next week, 450 bucks tho ! )

Happy super snow funtime! Tom2ei

After my first few runs, getting the hang of it, and glad I ain't cold and wet ^_^

Happy super snow funtime! Tomj
Unfortunatly the only pic my wife got that wasn't *completely blurry* due to snow on the lens, or me only half in the shot!

and last for now,

Happy super snow funtime! Liftr
It goes ALLLLLLL the way up, All i know is that the lift travels at 450 feet per minute, and it takes about 8 mins to get to the top Wink very fun !!

I have found a new hobby, I promise I wont break my neck ^_^ just bruises all over ^_^

-Shift
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Happy super snow funtime!   Happy super snow funtime! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:00 pm

For some reason, I expected you to have a mane.

Very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Thaifighter

PostSubject: Re: Happy super snow funtime!   Happy super snow funtime! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 am

AVALANCHE IN LAST SCREENSHOT
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Happy super snow funtime!   Happy super snow funtime! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:53 am

LOVE boarding... impressed that you didn't spend the whole time on your arse. Do you skate?
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Happy super snow funtime!   Happy super snow funtime! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:25 am

I used to skate about 15 years ago lol, stopped when I went into high school due to laws for skateboarding near the schools
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Happy super snow funtime!   Happy super snow funtime! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:02 am

is that a general law? or was it just that one specific to you about staying 350 yards away from children?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy super snow funtime!   Happy super snow funtime! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy super snow funtime!
Page 1 of 1