BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I login to Facebook?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arielyn

How do I login to Facebook? Empty
PostSubject: How do I login to Facebook?   How do I login to Facebook? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:49 am

Has anyone read about this piece of news?

There is this technology blog that wrote a commentary about Facebook login and got inundated with comments from Facebook users desperately asking how to login to their account. Apparently, these users, instead of going to Facebook by typing in the URL, did it by searching for it on Google and clicking on the first result that popped up. So they got to the blog and thought they were at Facebook's login page and found that they couldn't login.

Check this out, read the comments left by the hapless, and hopelessly ignorant, users, as they flailed around crying for help to login. Comedy gold.

This is where it all happened: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/facebook_wants_to_be_your_one_true_login.php#comments

This is someone's comment on this incident: http://quietbabylon.posterous.com/i-have-some-opinions-about-the-rww-facebook-l
Back to top Go down
cadder

PostSubject: Re: How do I login to Facebook?   How do I login to Facebook? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:48 pm

my gosh...what happened to these humans?lol
Back to top Go down
Xiphias

Xiphias

PostSubject: Re: How do I login to Facebook?   How do I login to Facebook? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 pm

WHAT IS THIS FORUM POST I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW FB LAYOUT CHANGE IT BACK AND LET ME LOG IN PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Arielyn

PostSubject: Re: How do I login to Facebook?   How do I login to Facebook? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Before this, I didn't know that so many people rely on Google to get to sites. And can't tell the difference between Facebook and an article about Facebook, to boot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I login to Facebook?   How do I login to Facebook? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I login to Facebook?
Page 1 of 1