BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaz and Sym's special chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

Kaz and Sym's special chat Empty
PostSubject: Kaz and Sym's special chat   Kaz and Sym's special chat EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am

hello mate...

how are you doing on Shadowmourne... you still trying to complete it?

secondly did you see they're changing the way bloodsail rep works in cata... it could kill insane, so if you want bloodsail we have 6 weeks to do it. Still interested?
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Kaz and Sym's special chat   Kaz and Sym's special chat EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Nope, still too far off from shadowmourne to bother and it requires too many heroic 25 man's for me to even think about.

I've been working on Bloodsail slowly, though I haven't seen the change they're making. Already hated with BB but the sheer amount of goblins ill have to kill to get even unfriendly with BB is retarded.

If I'm on and you are, you can count on it. Otherwise, blarghhhhhfarst
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Kaz and Sym's special chat   Kaz and Sym's special chat EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:01 pm

cool... any time I'm on i'm going to neglect my alts and head down to bb
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Kaz and Sym's special chat   Kaz and Sym's special chat EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:02 pm

After writing that I decided to go check how hard it was to keep grinding Bloodsail.

I had an infinite respawn bug pop on me and I stood in one place slaying guards until it finally stopped 6-10 minutes later.

I somehow went from almost full Hated to Neutral in the span of 20-30 minutes so this is a lot easier than I thought. I'll probably get Friendly before I see you, but I'm up for continuing the grind with you on another character. CAN'T GET ENOUGH TITLES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaz and Sym's special chat   Kaz and Sym's special chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaz and Sym's special chat
Page 1 of 1