BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wuming's account got banned.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezechiel

Ezechiel

Wuming's account got banned. Empty
PostSubject: Wuming's account got banned.   Wuming's account got banned. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:13 am

omg! ... wuming's account got banned!! ... what happened? distribute wealth to others also a sin?... i blame SYM!
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Wuming's account got banned.   Wuming's account got banned. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:31 am

Lol I told you Ming, I PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN. You unleashed your storage on the market and it crashed, Blizzard thought "ONLY A BOT COULD DO THIS" because they've never talked to you before.
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: Wuming's account got banned.   Wuming's account got banned. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:42 am

This happens when you share wealth and exclude me! Just doesnt seem right when rho doesnt get a piece of the wuming pie!
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

PostSubject: Re: Wuming's account got banned.   Wuming's account got banned. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:45 am

I thought it was because wuming cornered the markets on weeds, leather, ores, and cloth. Rogue trader Ming!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Ezechiel

Ezechiel

PostSubject: Re: Wuming's account got banned.   Wuming's account got banned. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Wuming's account banned lifted ... but havent recover the 100k gold i sent out Sad
Back to top Go down
Junek
Officer
Junek

PostSubject: Re: Wuming's account got banned.   Wuming's account got banned. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:45 am

In celebration of your account ban being lifted you should come back and help us down some heroic bosses!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wuming's account got banned.   Wuming's account got banned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wuming's account got banned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: