BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with my PC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lunasnino

lunasnino

Problem with my PC Empty
PostSubject: Problem with my PC   Problem with my PC EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:26 am

Hey all, im using my moms PC at her place ATM because my pc has come across some sort of a virus and i dont know when im going to be able to come back online, im trying what i can to sort it out, i may be back on tonight or mayb not, depends wether i lose all my files all not. it may b i have to buy a new pc all together, i have been planning this for a while but never got around to it, i hope i can get things sorted tonight, ill keep coming on my moms pc to give updates on how things are going. hope to see you soon.

Update: right, i managed to grab another PC im downloading WoW atm and should be on later tonight or sometime tomoz

Last edited by lunasnino on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oyvid
Officer
Oyvid

Problem with my PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with my PC   Problem with my PC EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:57 am

no worries man. come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin
Spendrak

Problem with my PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with my PC   Problem with my PC EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Luna! you are an astronaut too?!

that kinda explains your name ... lol Smile
Back to top Go down
lunasnino

lunasnino

Problem with my PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with my PC   Problem with my PC EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:52 am

lol mayb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem with my PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with my PC   Problem with my PC Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with my PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: