BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch Empty
PostSubject: TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch   TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:51 am

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=18788.0

Quote :
WotLK - All TBC Raid instances massively nerfed
It seems that the latest build brought an interesting change to TBC instances : all monsters in TBC raid instances had their health points reduced by 30%, bosses included. We don't know yet if this change is final, but below are a few exemples of changes for some of these instances, more values will be added as we go through the instances. Feel free to contribute with your own lists in comments.

Note : The change isn't confirmed by Blizzard yet. We don't know if this change will be pushed live, and we don't know when it will happen but we might see this change shipped with Patch 3.0 before the release of the expansion

Quote :
End of Arena Season 4 Coming Soon / Patch 3.0.2 Release date
Season 4 will end on October 14, it wouldn't be surprising to see the Patch 3.0 deployed on live servers on the same day. (Not surprising = 95% chance to happen)

Quote :
We’re currently planning to end the fourth Arena season on October 14, 2008, and as always -- this date could easily change. This Arena Season is only ending in respect to the ladder, meaning we'll be taking a snapshot of the season's ladder and then go through our normal process to determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards. This process should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for the arena-specific title and/or Armored Nether Drake to refrain from transferring their character to another realm between the date outlined above, and when the end-of-season rewards are physically awarded.

Upon the end of this Arena Season, teams and ratings will not be wiped, and will carry forward allowing players to earn points each week and purchase gear until the launch of the expansion (November 13, 2008).
Back to top Go down
Talulah

Talulah

TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch   TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 am

Who wants to learn how the new talents work in raids?

I DO!

Who wants to see Illidan before WOTLK?

I DO!

Who wants to get the Hand of A'dal title?

I DO!

We are a raiding guild, and we need to get our raid on!

I know we are temporarily taking a break from raiding, but the amount of testing of the new specs, abilities, threat system and mana regen limitations will determine how far and how fast we progress in wotlk.

I put forward the proposition that we prepare to start raiding in earnest on Oct. 14th!

I never saw the end of Naxx or fought C'thun, and that has always bothered me.

Blizzard has given us the opportunity to see Illidan before WOTLK. I say we take it!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/95784416
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch   TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:14 pm

Yes! Let's take our shiny level 70 epics out for one more glorious burst of raiding before they are eventually replaced by Northrend greens.

It'll also be very interesting to see how all our new talents work, and how ferals and protadins can MT bosses.

Plus: rogues need warglaives, yes?
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch   TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Yeah, i think it will be fun to go try the new talents and skills out.
Back to top Go down
Seizzuress

PostSubject: TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2   TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:17 pm

feel the same as tal, missed pre bc naxx already, i wan illidan! of course it will be with boobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch   TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch Empty

Back to top Go down

TBC raid content to be nerfed in patch 3.0.2 / possible release date for patch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: