BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new logo for diablo 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spendrak
Admin
Spendrak

new logo for diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: new logo for diablo 3   new logo for diablo 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:03 pm

In an unprecendented move, Blizzard has responded to criticisms of Diablo 3's art direction by releasing a reworked logo at the recent Blizzcon event.
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin
Spendrak

PostSubject: Re: new logo for diablo 3   new logo for diablo 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:03 pm

new logo for diablo 3 Diablo3concertnq4
Back to top Go down
Bodukka

Bodukka

PostSubject: Re: new logo for diablo 3   new logo for diablo 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 pm

lol,
I never played the Diablo 1 or 2 but am super keen to have a look at this next one from the small amount i have seen it looks awesome..
Back to top Go down
Oyvid
Officer
Oyvid

PostSubject: Re: new logo for diablo 3   new logo for diablo 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:05 pm

ya it should be awesome. Diablo 2 was the best PC game i ever played bar none. The story flow was smooth and the game immersion was better than any game i played. I remember having nightmares playing that game lol.

but battlenet (the pre-historic mmorpg) sux big time. anyone can kill you once you step out of a neutral town and the worse was everything you have on you were lootable. Imagine losing all those shinnies and gold that you took 10 days to made just because of an unfortunate midnight stroll.

in the end no one stepped out of the town unless they were with a large grp...and instead of killing monsters they ambushed well dressed noobs whom walked too far away from town.
Back to top Go down
Nefance

Nefance

PostSubject: Re: new logo for diablo 3   new logo for diablo 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:00 pm

yeah, they so better fix that problem. but lol @ picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new logo for diablo 3   new logo for diablo 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

new logo for diablo 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: