BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Boobsie
lunasnino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lunasnino

lunasnino

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:39 pm

I regret to inform all my great friend's of WoW that i will not be coming back to the game Sad its one of the hardest things ive had to do because the game and you guys are so awesome, but i feel that its best for me to stop playing it, i have already promised a friend of mine my account so he can play the game (he has a nooby 55 retardadin Razz) and i said id make sure you guys know about it so as not to think i have been hacked or anything id apreciate it if you could delte luna from the guld along or ortia Sad im so sorry if this is a shock to anyone, mayb you knew i might not come back i dont know, but i hope you will miss me as much as i will miss all of you, ive had the best time in boobs and i loved every second of it.

I wanna thank luvme for being the one who actually got me into the guild and i want to thank everyone else for making my time in the guild so much fun. Please please all of you take my msn and keep in touch (extream_chocobo@hotmail.co.uk) id like some of you to do something for me aswell if you want to, please can you tell these people a short version of what i have told you, basicly that i shal not be returning and a friend will be having my account ( lucina, vanthrop, garrock, satanah, daganksta, moriana ) and if needs be give them the link to this post so they know, also please pass out my msn addy to the folks i have mentioned,

Farewell, whoknows mayb in the distant future i may restart over again, only time will tell *raises glass* to a great guild best of luck in your journeys and the best of friendships to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lunasnino (mike) until we meet again....... *im in tears*

PS: if you like you can post vent info and i can keep in touch that way, its totaly up to you guys ...
Back to top Go down
Boobsie
Officer
Boobsie

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 pm

T T

Cya Luna, take care mate, and good luck in your future endeavours!

We will miss ya. Cheers. cheers
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:27 pm

We had some great times together. All the best Luna!
Back to top Go down
Luvme
Officer
Luvme

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Sad to see you go and u'll definitely be missed!!! Take care dude!!!
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Luna! We'll miss you! -hugs- Please take care...
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:33 pm

All the best Luna, we'll miss you.

... and can I have your gold?
Back to top Go down
lunasnino

lunasnino

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:19 am

lol @ gallow, unfortunatly when my subscription fineshed i had 4k gold in the mail so by now its long gone Sad
Back to top Go down
Boobsie
Officer
Boobsie

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:14 am

LOL... hey luna, I thought u promised your friend your account?

Unless Gallow is NOT that kinda friend, hmm... wat does Gallow have to do to get that 4K gold?

It is obvious it takes a lot to appease Shiro, and im sure Gallow will go for lengths to get that 4k gold. kekekeke
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:42 am

/hijack thread

/kill Boobsie

/returns thread
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1