BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its been a long way...

Go down 
+11
Zouk
Naushan
Sederinn
Symitri
Junek
Rhodie
shironeko
Mayonnaise
Luvme
imzra
Nefance
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Nefance

Nefance

Its been a long way... Empty
PostSubject: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Hey guys,

Seems like you guys have been doing fine! I see General n Mr robot have gone SPLAT! Anyways, its been a while since I have appeared, i'm currently doing a winter course (its winter in Au), which started 4 days after my last test paper last thursday. Been craming some how throughtout my course, and it has hit the point where i can't do that any more. Sad to say i have to face reality, and doubt i'll be able to continue playing WoW (if so it'll be end of the year when i finish my 2nd semsterm, at least).

It has been a long way and you guys have been the best ppl i've met throughout my WoW journey and will always be remembered. From the days of Rapture and some in NV till now, you guys have truely made this amazing journey, that i have to admit, the best i've had in the numerous MMOs i've played. I do wish we'll all keep in touch, via this forum, MSN or Facebook. Hope we'll meet up in some day where ever we maybe.

Peace,
Dan- (a.k.a. Nefance)
Back to top Go down
imzra
Officer
imzra

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:44 am

can i haz ur account and gold?

/kisses and loves nef
Back to top Go down
Luvme
Officer
Luvme

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:48 am

You'll always be our fren and be welcome back anytime. You have been one of the best player we've known too hehhee Smile

And gimme the $$$ as I can make it grow while Imz will just squander everything away Razz
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise

Location : Between 2 slices of lettuce, tomatoes and 2 grilled beef patties

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:48 am

Dont be a stranger nef.....keep in touch in FB kk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:05 am

Nef! We'll miss you loads! Take care yeah? & all the best for your studies!
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:38 am

/wave nef

will miss group 4 party chat without you! Smile

Good luck with your studies!
Back to top Go down
Junek
Officer
Junek

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Was really looking forward to you coming back to help us take down Yogg.

Take care Nef!!!
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Another one bites the dust Sad Later Nef, I'll always remember the non-stop frustrating 3 Amber Drake run Razz
Back to top Go down
Sederinn

Sederinn

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

NEF WE LOVE U
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:47 am

Will miss u nef... hope u will come back one day! Take care!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Zouk
Officer
Zouk

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Take care Nef Sad , your a brilliant mage, best I've EVER played with Smile

RL > WoW, you only have one shot in life make it a good one!

If you're ever back in SG, look us up man.

Keep in touch!!

Cheers
Zouk

afro
Back to top Go down
Aeriagloris

Aeriagloris

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 am

nef! im gonna miss pvp-ing with pro mage Sad sobs sobs take care dude and all the best in everything u do! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:09 am

Oh no Nef. Now who's going to teach Shiro how to play a caster ... Dots? Rhodie???

Have fun doing whatever you're going to be getting up to, dude, gonna miss ya. Seeya in SG some time eh?
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:36 am

It seems a long time ago that we were playing Quake (or whatever that FPS was) at that cyber café in SG. I just remember I got my butt kicked.

You will be missed but when you are ready for your next adventure, there’s always a spot in Boobs for you. All the best in your studies.
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 am

It's ok Nef, at least I can use the excuse, "But Nef's not here!"
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Boobsie
Officer
Boobsie

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 am

Nef will be back, im sure.

Cya Nef. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been a long way...   Its been a long way... Empty

Back to top Go down

Its been a long way...
Page 1 of 1