BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad Empty
PostSubject: Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad   Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad   Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:49 pm

I'm not done reading this yet, but already I like it. talking about AC2 , I was very fond of that game, and played very hardcore lol. first role was Tactitian, then rolled into Battlesage, then into Juggernaut ( who can ever forget how powerfull main = DisX x3 was... lol fun fun ).

too bad microsoft ruined that game /cry

now im sad.
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad   Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:17 am

It was a very interesting read that went beyond looking at the class vs class imbalance argument that keeps cropping up on the official forums but instead looks at design flaws inherent due to other factors. Finally the troll finds something worth linking Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad   Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting read... The Warcraft Live Team’s B Squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: