BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real ID Article

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Biohazardous

Biohazardous

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Found the Article interesting, but I dare say most of us have worked these issues out ourselves.

http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/loadFeature/4342/page/1
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:48 pm

BOOOOOORING.

you're all getting your knickers in a twist. It won't be implemented in this form at all.

Stop panicking and ragequitting, it's very pre-menstrual
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 am

< - doesn't care as he doesn't post on the forums anyway. I link more out of general interest rather than "THE WORLD IS GOING TO END BECAUSE THE MAYANS SAID SO" paranoia.
Back to top Go down
rubberbands
Officer
rubberbands

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 am

RealID is the new GS!
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:06 am

It has been cancelled, though who didn't see this coming.

I do believe you should be forced to stick with a single username though, I just didn't think your real name was the best way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:39 am

Or a link under whatever name you post under showing all of your charecter names above say... lvl 70
Back to top Go down
Biohazardous

Biohazardous

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 am

Kaziopoeia wrote:
BOOOOOORING.

you're all getting your knickers in a twist. It won't be implemented in this form at all.

Stop panicking and ragequitting, it's very pre-menstrual

Well I like the idea of finding out where that f'ing trade channel spammer lives. Flying over to his country, taking a taxi to his house and punching him in the face when he answers the door bell and yelling "Don't fucking spam trade" and walk off.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardous

Biohazardous

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 am

Biohazardous wrote:
Well I like the idea of finding out where that f'ing trade channel spammer lives. Flying over to his country, taking a taxi to his house and punching him in the face when he answers the door bell and yelling "Don't fucking spam trade" and walk off.

I am going to be a zillionaire when I patent a way of punching people in the face through the internet
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

Kaziopoeia wrote:
Biohazardous wrote:

I am going to be a zillionaire when I patent a way of punching people in the face through the internet

Real ID Article 1146484730046ij4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real ID Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID Article   Real ID Article Empty

Back to top Go down

Real ID Article
Page 1 of 1