BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shifts random beta stuff

Go down 
+3
shironeko
Symitri
Shiftstorm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

Shifts random beta stuff Empty
PostSubject: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:12 am

Just goofing around and looking at my stats each time I lvl ( admiring/freaking out about the stat scaling for each lvl lol ) and I put together this set of pics. one for each lvl i've done so far. It is all with the same gear I have now in wotlk, except for the ArP / Crit stat swaps. I included what my stats are with a full replaced set of gear ( sans trinkets ). I think the avg ilevel of all my gear with the lvl 83 stuff is probably 300 or so. Maybe 4 blue pieces, the rest green. None from dungeons, all questing.

Shifts random beta stuff Statsnb

Notice the immense drop in crit/haste lol... scaling getting ppl back to baseline for 85 lol, sucks for druids, seeing as how even in cata builds... still reliant on 50% crit min to do comparable dps lol.

Here's what a 83 shift looks like... LOL green gear.
Shifts random beta stuff 83shift

and last for now, the undead playing a guitar on a raptor riding a shark with a freakin laser beam.
Shifts random beta stuff Sharkslaserr

I have a few nice weapon quest reward pics but that'll have to wait, sooo tired lol

-Shift
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:06 am

LOL that gear looks terrible... then again, it's a step up from your tier set in terms of looks :<
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:04 am

OH GOD! I NEED TREE FORM! WHY IS BLIZZARD DOING THIS TO ME?!

P.S. That last picture...
Shifts random beta stuff Wtf-cat
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Thaifighter

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:04 pm

LOL at last screenie
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Your self portraits are never very flattering Shiro
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Here are some quest rewards from Deepholm 82-84ish, also the build in raid/party frames are being tested heavily now. so far I'm pretty happy with them and they seem to update pretty fast.

Shifts random beta stuff Randomcatastuff

A shot of the main party of the city of Vash'jir

Shifts random beta stuff Jir

I've come to the conclusion, that it going to take quite some time to break alot of the late TBC and new Wotlk players of
the habits of aoe everything down. CC and focus fire is defintly required if you don't considerably outgear a instance.

I have issues with quite a few random group finder players that don't understand or have patience for CC. I see it being very
stressful as a healer or a tank in and RH's you might run.
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 am

Scholomance 2.0!
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:22 pm

BLOOD FURNACE HEROIC BEFORE NERFS 2.0 you mean.

Scholomance wasn't that challenging... LBRS was more so >.>

Looks awesome though Shift, did you have to pay for that sea penis mount or did it let you ride it for free?
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Oh, it was tough when it was a 10-man. Then it got the nerf bat.

Is there a mount? I thought that was just Shift skinny dipping...
Back to top Go down
Thaifighter

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Shift's taking a massive dump O_O
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Originally Scholo was a 10man instance, like UBRS was at the very start a 20 player dungeon, capped to 15, then capped to 10.

Sym, don't you mean TBC's Heroic Shattered Halls ? that one was crazy without a paladin tank if you had little to no CC.

The mount is a mount you get around 10 quests into the zone, which is a 280% underwater mount only usable in vash'jir zone.
super sea horse ! I tell you, I couldn't imaging doing much of that zone without it.... If I had to pay for it lol, i probably would have.

Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:50 pm

No, at the start of TBC Blood Furnace was mad. It's the only place I actually hated going to.

Between the gauntlet where you had four orcs running out at chained intervals, the stealthed rogues, and ESPECIALLY the felguards right before the final boss who hit like a truck + 360 degree cleave'd + charged people (lol clothies dropping to almost death) and feared back when it made you drop aggro (iirc, may have been a separate effect).

Shattered Halls was annoying, not difficult. Any instance where you periodically wish you were another class is irritating. Blood Furnace was just stupidly difficult unless you used a warlock and two other ranged dps for CC.

And yes, I was aware about Scholo's original size. I was only 30-40 when it was nerfed down to a smaller size so I never got to do the original version.
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:25 am

Here is some food recipie you get from guild vendor, notice the amounts, pretty high ! lol, and some of the hyjal questing armor ( plate )

Shifts random beta stuff Foodf

Shifts random beta stuff Questarmor
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:38 am

Gladiator quotes non-stop while levelling, just great.
Back to top Go down
Valdr
Officer
Valdr

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 am

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!!
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 am

Shifts random beta stuff Ss5
Shifts random beta stuff Ss6
Shifts random beta stuff Ss8
Shifts random beta stuff Ss7

Tentative final druid forms... I am laughing so hard. I demand somebody go troll druid and use a jetpack on their multi-coloured ass on Gunship.

Worgen Bears are ADORABLE though.
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:13 am

Yeah, I've been debating on switching to troll once it's available... hahaha, worgen is definatly pwn though
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Here are some screenshots of archeology

Shifts random beta stuff Arch1
The new Professions tab with the main Archeology window open

Shifts random beta stuff Arch2z
Showing my overall progress and what items I have discovered ( so far only grey txt flavor items )

Shifts random beta stuff Arch3o
the progress from the "Fossil" artifacts pieces I have found

In order to find dig sites ( which are in random zones for you, and changes every so often ) You need to go all the way out
to the continent world map and look for the little Shovel icons, showing you where you can go dig next ( again, it's completely random )
Shifts random beta stuff Arch5t

Once you get to a particular zone, you will see a even more detailed highlight of where you need to go
Shifts random beta stuff Arch6

When you reach the dig site, you use your "survey" skill, small cast time about 2 seconds or so, and a telescope and a beacon light will show up.
The telescope points you into the right direction, and the beacon light tells you how far away you are. Red for long distance, Yellow for medium,
and Green for very close. As far as I can tell, each of those colors can have a big variance... like green being 2 yards to 20+ yards, Red being 50+
to 100 or more. Here are a few screenshots of the telescope/beacon

Shifts random beta stuff Arch7

Shifts random beta stuff Arch8w

Shifts random beta stuff 111qa

And lastly, trollshift.
Shifts random beta stuff Shiftkitty
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: suspected t11 druid and rogue sets   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 am

Shifts random beta stuff W7zayr

Shifts random beta stuff 2qdue0h

At least it's not banana's again...
Back to top Go down
Rhodie

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm

wtb more of rhotorboat!

you haven't been giving him much attention shift!
Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Here is some 85 heroic leather gear, and ShiftSHROOOOMS..

Shifts random beta stuff 85heroicleather
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 am

LOL. Shrooms look hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:10 am

Shift, could you do me a favour... could you see if you can still fish for Deviate fish?

I was thinking that if they removed it then savory deviate delight could be a serious money spinner?
Back to top Go down
Kaziopoeia

Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Shiftstorm
Officer
Shiftstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:39 pm

the heroic leather gear on druid lol, I like the staff actually, has these rocks that change shape randomly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifts random beta stuff   Shifts random beta stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Shifts random beta stuff
Page 1 of 1