BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout New Vegas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezechiel

Ezechiel

Fallout New Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Fallout New Vegas   Fallout New Vegas EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:37 pm

yoz... anyone playing the game?? Cool
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

Fallout New Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas   Fallout New Vegas EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Finished it once, second playthrough atm.

Much better writing than Fallout 3, and a lot of references to Fallout 2.

Shame about the crashing bugs though, makes me sad Sad

Although: Yes Man. Best character ever.

I feel it needs to be said: Fallout New Vegas is probably a better RPG than Dragon Age: Awakening was and likely more than Dragon Age 2 will be if they're taking it in the Awakening direction of gameplay. FNV does exactly what Dragon Age did and gives you open-ended choices but goes a step further and gives you quite an interesting range of options to conclude the final resolution.

Although if you intend on playing F:NV...

1. If you're using a Radeon, use this unofficial fix : http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34970 makes your computer think you're using an nVidia and FPS shoots up a crapton.
2. Use this to change the default interface: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34902 , it has some bugs at the moment but nothing too serious.

Last edited by Symitri on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezechiel

Ezechiel

Fallout New Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas   Fallout New Vegas EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:02 am

thx sym.

i finished download and will try the game out to see. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Symitri

Symitri

Fallout New Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas   Fallout New Vegas EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:41 pm