PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone around for a beer/some food on Feb 15th in Singapore?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Anyone around for a beer/some food on Feb 15th in Singapore?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:34 am

So I'm going to be in Sing on the 15th Feb and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for a couple of beers before I head off to the concert.

The concert is in the Singapore Indoor Stadium at 8pm, but I have no idea of local geography, so if anyone (shiro?) could suggest a place to meet up earlier it would be cool to put faces to names.

Kaz
Back to top Go down
shironeko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone around for a beer/some food on Feb 15th in Singapore?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 am

15th Feb is a Tuesday. Not sure if many of the guys can make it down in time before & have you at the Indoor Stadium by 8pm.

The indoor stadium is located about half an hour (VERY conservative estimate inclusive of brisk walking, waiting for transport & SHIT traffic conditions) from town.

Do you have another time-slot available?
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Symitri

PostSubject: Re: Anyone around for a beer/some food on Feb 15th in Singapore?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Quote :
it would be cool to put faces to names.

I've done Shiro for you.
Back to top Go down
shironeko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone around for a beer/some food on Feb 15th in Singapore?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 pm

I LOVE YOU TOO SYM!

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Kaziopoeia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone around for a beer/some food on Feb 15th in Singapore?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:13 pm

hmmm... maybe sunday, lets see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone around for a beer/some food on Feb 15th in Singapore?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone around for a beer/some food on Feb 15th in Singapore?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoObs  :: General :: Chit-chat and News-
Jump to: