BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Knights and the new design directive

Go down 
+6
lunasnino
NetherFury
Naushan
Bllue
Gallowyn
Spendrak
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Spendrak
Admin
Spendrak

Death Knights and the new design directive Empty
PostSubject: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Death Knights and the new design directive Zach_dk_design_directive

This writer seems about as hyped about DKs as Dae!

Although I have yet to actually playtest the class (keeping my fingers crossed for that elusive Beta key...), studying the new talents and spells made it apparent to me that Blizzard was now working on a completely different level. The class design is so bold, fresh, and completely unlike any class we've seen before.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/07/10/death-knights-and-the-new-design-directive/

The way I see it: DK = solution to the Ret Pally. In other words, ret pallies will never be "viable", LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:22 pm

Ret paladins will not be viable in WotLK because they'll be rolling against a horde of DKs for gear.
Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:31 pm

i am as keen as Dae. new mage talents is incredibly boring. Totally lack innovation.
Back to top Go down
Naushan
Officer
Naushan

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:47 pm

You going Bllue Bllack liao lor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Naushan
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Naushan wrote:
You going Bllue Bllack liao lor.

hehe. thats the idea.
Back to top Go down
NetherFury

NetherFury

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 4:02 pm

hmmmm I think I will like Shadow or Discipline Priest in WOTLK.

AOE for Shadow priest! and Damn annoying Discipline talents that may even be viable as a dps.

fun days are coming!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566408830
lunasnino

lunasnino

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 5:18 pm

couldnt agree more with you bllue, WOTLK mage talents suck
Back to top Go down
Bodukka

Bodukka

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:01 am

Just wondering if anyone is thinking of a re roll for Wotlk.
Like when Tbc came along and made everything before that null and void Wotlk may have a similar effect on the game.
So having a basic toon at lvl 70 when Wotlk goes live can have you up to speed and ready to rock.
So besides the Death Knights anyone thinking of a different class re roll.....
Back to top Go down
lunasnino

lunasnino

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:08 pm

possibly a warlock seems how they are so OP and seem to be getting the best buffs in WOTLK.
Back to top Go down
Rooth

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:25 pm

paladin, thats y im leveling one lulz
Back to top Go down
Spendrak
Admin
Spendrak

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:32 am

lunasnino wrote:
possibly a warlock seems how they are so OP and seem to be getting the best buffs in WOTLK.

luna, u wanna look like birdman?

Death Knights and the new design directive Roguel10

ima rolling hydralisk!
http://starcraft2.com/features/zerg/hydralisk.xml

keke
Back to top Go down
Jaka

Jaka

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:40 am

lunasnino wrote:

Yea, but if only they dont change it again, the Eternal Flame, Everlasting Affliction, and of course new lock favorite new spell, Cripple!! And dont forget Demon Form. But dont get discouraged luna, its still beta, changes are still possible. Smile

Spendrak wrote:
luna, u wanna look like birdman?

Well, spen, i dont really hate its looks, kinda cool thou. But T5 looks still the best, agree spen?. Go go locks!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Jaka
lunasnino

lunasnino

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 5:01 pm

yes, changes are still possible, but do you really think there going to change it? lol i dont ......
Back to top Go down
shironeko

shironeko

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:27 am

I wouldn't give up Shironeko, but I sure would love to level a horde shammy.
Back to top Go down
http://technoneko.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Knights and the new design directive   Death Knights and the new design directive Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Knights and the new design directive
Page 1 of 1