BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NetherFury

NetherFury

(WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue Empty
PostSubject: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:29 am

As the Darkland server is super populated with an average queue of 300-600 at prime time, we decided to roll on the 2nd most populated server Ironclaw which has a max queue of 50. Both are oceanic servers.

Currently these are the characters on Ironclaw
Garang - maurader (me)
Lolorc - Blackorc (Gallowyn)
Bllue - Sorcerer (...obvious right?)

We just started last night so our characters are low level now and will probably play casually on off-raid days

If you are playing WAR or planning to do so, do join us here. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566408830
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:14 pm

the male sorcerer looks very ghey. diana was there yesterday when i was rolling it (just collected it after reaching singapore yesterday from china) and she agreed. doesnt reflect my macho looks at all. but well, cant expect bllue to look as good as me... heheh.

separately, the CE war box looks very good. the material and the box is awesome. worth the $.
Back to top Go down
Neonate

Neonate

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:12 pm

hehe...I re-roll'd a DoK on a US server last night. Oh well, I guess I can re-roll again on Ironclaw Razz

Neonate - Disciple of Khaine
Back to top Go down
NetherFury

NetherFury

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:56 pm

on a side note my Chaos Chosen on darkland is now Rank 13... ^^ managed to slip some hours here and there. Razz

will post some pics next time....

One thing I like about this game is as you progress and level, and your equipment gets better, it really shows on your in game character.

your shield looks more sturdy, your gloves start to have spikes, your armour starts to have more intricate designs, weapons look more deadly, shoulder plates more sinister... you really have a feel of progress.
Back to top Go down
Neonate

Neonate

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:40 pm

hehe..I got a Rank 9 Disciple of Khaine on Bretonnia (US Server).

I reroll'd again and got to Rank 13 and Renown 8 on Ironclaw in a day, guess I will work on Renown before I level some more Razz.

Anyways, there's a Offical site (Realm War - like WoW's Armory) where you can track Players' Rank, equipment, etc.

Nothing fancy, most items are from quests.

(WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue War11
Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:04 am

neon u are speedy.. :p

anyway, i am rank 13 too. renown rank 7 (with tiny bit to Cool. sorcerer - bllue.

i killed myself a few times due to backlash. Smile

DoK is good. i usually pair with DoK and do aoe of mobs. fast questing and PQ
Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:06 am

Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
NetherFury

NetherFury

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Zouk
Officer
Zouk

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:10 pm

Sorry but i couldn't join darklands when i first got the game. So i choose Ironclaw, as my "order" server, didnt know you guys will switch over on Choas side lol

Anyway this is my Swordmaster High-Elf >>Elaron

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:16 am

zouk is order?
bro, delete and join the forces of destruction!

anyone knows which level or where can i learn professions? i cant seem to find anyone in the camps. :p
Back to top Go down
Bllue
Officer
Bllue

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:19 am

no squig herder? think i will roll one too.
Back to top Go down
Neonate

Neonate

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Hehe.. Rank 18 / RR 11 atm. I got two toons too. 1 Order and 1 Destruction. I would have 2 Destruction characters but I have decided to delete my Rank 9 Disciple of Khaine on Bretonnia (US Server) and have the gold transfer to my Squig Herder (have not start leveling though)

Neonate (Ironclaw - Oceanic) - Disciple of Khaine (main)

Neonate (Ironfist - US) - Witch Hunter

On the side note. Order is ridiculously easy to level Razz

Anyways, have fun going to have dinner!
Back to top Go down
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:44 am

I'm fooling around with a new toon, Anwar the Marauder. Rank 7 RR 3.
Back to top Go down
NetherFury

NetherFury

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:35 pm

on where to learn professions, usually is the 1st camp where you can set the new Rally point after you leave the incubation area.

BTW I still donno how to make talisman though I already learnt it. lol too busy killing enemies.

Hahaha Zouk paiseh huh if I kick your sorry ass over the scenerios hahaha.
R20 RR15 now.

Btw @ R20 you can buy mount for 15G @ capital city. and buy a last name for 4G.

My Maurader is now known as........ GARANG GUNI! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Zouk
Officer
Zouk

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 pm

Rank is but a number, you sure its not the other way round , my lowbie might just kick your ass rabbit

Muhahahahaha!!

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue   (WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue Empty

Back to top Go down

(WAR News) We moved to a server with lesser queue
Page 1 of 1