BoObs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR beta review

Go down 
+7
NetherFury
Bllue
Gallowyn
Neonate
imzra
Luvme
Spendrak
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gallowyn
Officer
Gallowyn

WAR beta review - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR beta review   WAR beta review - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Chief complaint at this point: no time to play. My poor Anwar is still only R10.
Back to top Go down
NetherFury

NetherFury

PostSubject: Re: WAR beta review   WAR beta review - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:55 am

Final Verdict after Rank 24 Maurader + Rank 22 Zealot both at Tier 3.

I will be stopping WAR before the subscription fee kicks in.
In all WAR had been fun for Tier 1 and Tier 2. i.e. Rank 1-20.

From Tier 3, around Rank 22 onwards you will feel the grind.
Also it is becoming obvious that certain issues and imbalance in the game needs to be addressed besides the sluggish UI.

1) Knockback distance cause 1 of the T3 scenerio to be pro-order so much so they only queue up for that scenerio most of the time.

2) Bright Wizards are too OP. when everyone else does around 20-30k of damage, they are doing around 60-80k for the same level, from a safe distance from harm. This imba causes a lot of grief.

I don't think I wanna wait for mythic to sort out these issues. I got lotsa other things to play.... like Fallout 3 which is coming out soon. GTA4 and etc..

With that said, I still feel WAR was fun for the 1st 20 levels, bringing in many new ideas to the equation like Public Quest and the Tome of Knowledge.

I will be trying out the some new specs before I decide what to play for Wotlk after the patch.

Hope we get enough people so we can continue BT before wotlk ships.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566408830
Neonate

Neonate

PostSubject: Re: WAR beta review   WAR beta review - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:40 pm

I have stopped my Disciple of Khaine at R26 RR19 eversince I moved over to the US (Miami, Florida) 3 days ago. I will probably start playing again (probably re-roll on a US Server again ><) once I get my life settled in and a proper internet connection instead of crappy wireless. Besides, there's other things to do like exploring, shopping, doing up the new house, hang out at the beach, etc.

Anyways, I just had my WoW client patched up, I'll give it a spin once my Character Transfers are done or when I have the time.

If you have the time, give Sacred2 a try , it's pretty good (if not better than Diablo 1/2). Hmm..I think Call of Duty: World at War will be out soon too, probably mid-November.

I am jet lagging and simply can not sleep although it is 4.30am. To make things worst, my silly brother gave me a call and woke me just to tell me WotLK pre-order cards are out in Singapore. Anyways, I go try to catch some sleep. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR beta review   WAR beta review - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WAR beta review
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5